- Online Training
- Book a Course
– Canning Next, our new Online Follow-up Training is now available
– We have launched our ‘Negotiation Video’ series
– In April 2015, we are offering 2-day Presentation Skills course at our training centre in London
– Talk to us about how we can support your New Talent Management/Induction Programmes
You work in international business. Your organisation, your team, your clients, your suppliers: they originate or operate across national or linguistic borders. You recognise that this adds an additional challenge to your day-to-day life, which is already tough enough. You probably use at least two languages on a daily basis. One of them is almost certainly English. If it’s not your native language, you are terrified that it impedes your performance. If it is your native language, you’re aware that half the people you talk to don’t quite understand you. The tricks and flourishes you use when negotiating with, or presenting or writing to, a local audience, don’t seem to work with an international one. Quite simply, you need to be better at this.
This is why you need Canning. Since 1965 we have helped people like you to communicate more effectively while doing business across borders. The worldwide web is full of companies offering to do these things for you. What makes us different? Explore our website and have a look. Or, even better, contact us and talk to one of our team about what we could do for you and your organisation. Our existing clients know we are the best. You need to discover that for yourself.
Where have we trained in the last 12 months?Bahrain, Belgium, Britain, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Latvia, Malawi, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Peru, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, United States.
- Breaking News! Canning Next, our new online follow-up training is now available. Details here: http://t.co/MqJao3cLdb about 4 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- "English is not the lingo of the successful British exporter". Interesting stuff. Take a look: http://t.co/sq7M5e7uw1 about 5 months ago from Twitter Web Client
- "From marvellous to awesome: how spoken British English has changed" http://t.co/BMjk0IUM72 about 5 months ago from Twitter Web Client
Search our site