- Book a Course
2 Week Group training - 82 contact hours; a real boost for your English
- Continuously with trainer from 0900-1730 (except one ‘free lunch hour’ on Thursdays).
- Realistic business meetings (Group and one-to-one)
- Telephone calls
- Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Phrasing
- Listening comprehension
Remember: You can combine this training with other courses
Duration: 2 weeks
Hours: 0900 to 1730 including 8 lunches and all coffee breaks with your group and trainers (the price of lunch is not included)
Group: maximum 6, average 4.2
Contact time with your trainers: minimum 41 hours per week
Start dates: See booking form – start dates are fixed
Trainers: usually only one trainer per group per week. Experienced trainers able to understand your business.
Minimum age: 21
Where have we trained so far in 2013?Argentina, Bahrain, Belgium, Britain, Colombia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Latvia, Malawi, Morocco, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UAE, United States.
A few of the companies we have trained so far in 2013Airbus, Munich Reinsurance, Schneider Electric, Copenhagen University, Renault, Nissan, Allianz, Daimler, Fiat, DOW, Roche, Unicredit, GlaxoSmithKline, Stockholm School of Economics, Bayer, Kirin, Oracle, CapGemini, Bank of Japan, Coca-Cola, Novartis, Pfizer, Adobe, EMC. We have a full list of companies we have trained.
- The Oxford English Dictionary and its chief word detective. http://t.co/AIQ7h1XbAB 3 weeks ago
- Do you want to know what world languages are spoken in the UK and where? Take a look at this fascinating map http://t.co/QxepP4G9v6 2 months ago
- Do you work from home? What are the advantages? Any disadvantages? The BBC has some interesting thoughts on this. http://t.co/aeuTghmI 3 months ago
Search our site