- Book a Course
This category covers a broad range of events, ranging from teams which already exist and are present during the session, to helping team leaders and team members understand the factors and influences that can ‘make’ or ‘break’ teams.
We help teams, team leaders and team members to:
- understand the phases of team development and the different expectations and emotions that teams and team members can encounter.
- understand a ‘map of resistances’ which can undermine any team or its processes
- manage the ‘task’ and ‘people’ balance to achieve optimized results.
Our expert trainers will:
- conduct a pre-course ‘team’ diagnostic questionnaire for existing teams
- carry out telephone interviews with designated key players to fully understand team dynamics
- demonstrate experience and sensitivity in handling any unexpected behaviours and tensions that surface
- know when to be provocative and when to be conciliatory
- help team members understand the impact of culture and communication on team dynamics
- use activities or exercises to change the pace of the meeting and/or encourage learning
- help the teams to create a ‘Team Charter’, ‘Mission Statement’, ‘Values’ and ‘Operating Principles’
- record key points in writing during and/or after the event
- present or write a report on the behaviours and/or concerns of the group, if required.
If this course interests you, contact us and we can start looking at the next step.
Where have we trained so far in 2013?Argentina, Bahrain, Belgium, Britain, Colombia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Latvia, Malawi, Morocco, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UAE, United States.
A few of the companies we have trained so far in 2013Airbus, Munich Reinsurance, Schneider Electric, Copenhagen University, Renault, Nissan, Allianz, Daimler, Fiat, DOW, Roche, Unicredit, GlaxoSmithKline, Stockholm School of Economics, Bayer, Kirin, Oracle, CapGemini, Bank of Japan, Coca-Cola, Novartis, Pfizer, Adobe, EMC. We have a full list of companies we have trained.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search our site