- Book a Course
This category covers a broad range of events, ranging from team meetings to working with groups on a post-merger integration. As a result, the facilitator’s role may vary considerably. In some cases, Canning may design or be closely involved in setting up the programme. However, often the event will be driven by the client’s own agenda.
We help any facilitation event to have:
- clearly-stated objectives - These should be agreed in advance of the event with the client. Any implicit goals should also be understood before the event starts.
- a clear outline/programme. The client may provide this but, if not, the Canning facilitator must design one.
Our expert facilitators will:
- remain objective and impartial but committed to achieving the stated objectiveslisten, ask relevant questions, summarise clearly
- demonstrate experience and sensitivity in handling the unexpected behaviours and, possibly, aggression that surface
- know when to be provocative and when to be conciliatory
- use activities or exercises to change the pace of the meeting and/or encourage learning
- record key points in writing during the event
- present or write a report on the behaviours and/or concerns of the group, if required.
If this course interests you, contact us and we can start looking at the next step.
Where have we trained so far in 2013?Argentina, Bahrain, Belgium, Britain, Colombia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Latvia, Malawi, Morocco, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, UAE, United States.
A few of the companies we have trained so far in 2013Airbus, Munich Reinsurance, Schneider Electric, Copenhagen University, Renault, Nissan, Allianz, Daimler, Fiat, DOW, Roche, Unicredit, GlaxoSmithKline, Stockholm School of Economics, Bayer, Kirin, Oracle, CapGemini, Bank of Japan, Coca-Cola, Novartis, Pfizer, Adobe, EMC. We have a full list of companies we have trained.
- The Oxford English Dictionary and its chief word detective. http://t.co/AIQ7h1XbAB 3 weeks ago
- Do you want to know what world languages are spoken in the UK and where? Take a look at this fascinating map http://t.co/QxepP4G9v6 2 months ago
- Do you work from home? What are the advantages? Any disadvantages? The BBC has some interesting thoughts on this. http://t.co/aeuTghmI 3 months ago
Search our site